Getting an Injunction For Protection Against Domestic Violence
Have you suffered physical abuse from a family or member of your household? Do you have reasonable cause to believe that you are in imminent danger?
No one has the right to hit you or threaten you or threaten you with violence. For immediate help, contact the Zasada Law Firm today at 850-346-0069 and we will begin the process of filing for a Petition for Injunction for Protection Against Domestic Violence.
Domestic violence is specifically defined as:
- assault, aggravated assault
- battery, aggravated battery
- sexual assault, sexual battery
- stalking, aggravated stalking
- any crime resulting in injury or death
Family household member can be characterized as:
- former spouses
- persons related by blood or marriage
- presently living together as a family or have resided together in the past as family
- have a child together
Contact Zasada Law Firm’s domestic violence injunction attorney for legal advice on domestic violence injunction in Crestview, Niceville, Milton, Walton County, Escambia, Santa Rosa, Destin, Fort Walton, Defuniak Springs, Panama City, Pensacola & Miramar Beach area. Consult with expert domestic violence injunction lawyer today to help you with domestic violence injunction.